Help With Paying
2 year old funding – 15 hours free childcare
Free two year old funding – Are you receiving a form of support including:
- Tax credit and an annual income under £16,190 before tax
- Income support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
How to apply – www.hackneylearningtrust.co.uk/free
Free early years funding
Children aged 3 – 4 years old are entitled to free early years funding. Children can access this fund from the beginning of the term after their 3 rd birthday. The places are term-time only (38 weeks a year), and for up to a maximum of 30 hours a week. All parents/carers are able to access the 15 hours free childcare a term after their 3rd birthday. We are unable to offer the 30 hours to all our parents/carers, this is due to sustainability and its implications for the nursery’s financial stability. Therefore we are only able to offer a limited number of places at any one time. However, parents/carers are more than welcome to:
- Use their additional 15 hours at another provider who offers the 30 hours
- Find an alternative nursery that offer the full 30 hours (Please see the office for childminders and other providers who offer the 30 hours funding). Alternatively you can go online to the Hackney Learning Trust website for a list of childminders and other providers in the borough.
- Remain on the nursery’s 30 hour waiting list.