Help With Paying
2 year old funding – 15 hours free childcare
Free two year old funding – Are you receiving a form of support including:
- Tax credit and an annual income under £16,190 before tax
- Income support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
How to apply – www.hackneylearningtrust.co.uk/free
3 and 4 Year old 15 hours Free Childcare
All 3 and 4 year olds entitled to up to 15 hours of free early education per week over no fewer than 38 weeks per year (equivalent to 570 hours per year)
Please contact the nursery for further information.
Extended Entitlement – 30 Hours Free Childcare
All 3 and 4 year olds are already entitled to up to 15 hours of free early education per week over no fewer than 38 weeks per year (equivalent to 570 hours per year) ,and the Government is committed to providing a further 15 hours to 3 and 4 year olds from eligible working families from September 2017.
From September 2017, Rainbow Nursery will only initially be offering 3 places for 3 and 4 year olds who are currently either attending the nursery for 4 days or full time, and who meet the following national criteria in order to be eligible for 30 hours free childcare:
- Where a lone parent or two parent working family earns or expects to earn the equivalent of 16 hours at National Minimum or Living Wage over the coming three months. This applies whether you are in paid employment, self-employed or on zero hours contract.
- Where one or both parents are on maternity, paternity, shared parental or adoption leave, or if they are on statutory sick leave.
- Where one parent meets the income criteria and the other is unable to work because they are disabled, have caring responsibilities or have been assessed as having limited capability to work.
How to apply:
You can apply for the 15 additional hours by visiting: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk