THE WAITING LIST
Availability depends on the following:
- The waiting time could take from 6 months to over a year depending on your child’s age and availability of the days you require and when you would like your child to start.
- Availability of spaces takes into account the staff/child ratio, the age of the child and the registration requirements.
- When the application is received (extra weight is given to those who have been on the waiting list longest) the nursery takes into consideration our ability to provide the best facilities for the welfare of the child.
- However, if the waiting list far exceeds demand we are unable to hold an open day until spaces are available.
- A child wanting a full-time place will usually have preference over one requiring part time only.
- Those children who are siblings of those already with us, or where there is proven existing connection.
- Children who currently attend the nursery are given the option to increase their number of days by taking a vacant place should they wish to.
When will my child get a place?
Rainbow Nursery will contact you every 6 months as to your position on the waiting list.
When a place becomes available we will call to update you and to confirm if you are still interested.
If you have not received a phone call, that means there are no available spaces for your child at this moment in time.
If you wish to be removed from the waiting list at any time, please notify the nursery via email or telephone.
ACCEPTING A PLACE
Once Rainbow has offered you a place for your child you will be given 5 working days to accept or decline the offer, any acceptance will need to be secured with a £300 deposit. The deposit is retained by the nursery and deducted from your final terms fees, when you have given one months’ notice to leave.